Monday, December 31, 2012

NYE

Another year is almost over...can't believe it!
Today I was supposed to leave to the mountains for NYE with my friends but due to my preparation-for-the-audition schedule, I really couldn't stay away even for a couple of days..DUH!

But after all I'm not that sad, I'm working hard and this is just a little sacrifice after all :)

So, when my friends were headin' to the north this morning, I've been spending some time thinking about the past year and I'm happy to say that everyday I'm realizing how lucky I am!

I've got AWESOME Friends (capital F, because they're really REALLYgreat Friends!),  Lovely and amazing family, good and pretty things (maybe not as much as people is used to have nowadays but hey, many people don't have 'em AT ALL.)... I'm so incredibly BLESSED :)

So, tonight I've decided to celebrate my NYE with my family, sending my thoughts to my friends instead of going clubbing or to a random party.

Hope the new year will bring some more motivtion to me and my Dreams and much HAPPINESS to all those I love and those who love me!

After all everybody has its own drama but happiness is made by the way you choose to live them.

Happy NYE y'all, 2013 it's gonna be  great year just stay strong and work hard!




xC.

No comments:

Post a Comment