Friday, January 11, 2013

Audition #2

I finished recording my entry audition last night...!

I'm not sure the worst part was to perform or to edit the videos now because all these softwares and stuff are driving me CRAZY!!!

The place where I recorded the audition was freezing cold, I mean, I could literally SEE my breath, so the performances didn't turned out as I wanted but aren't that hideous either...

Plus, my father had never ever (I mean EVER) heard me singing in 20 years but yesterday he sneaked in the theatre when I was recording the last song and I got so very distracted since then, probably the spectators I'm more nervous to perform in front of are my parents.

All this adventure drove me to the fact the I'm actually shy even if usually act like I'm not.
So, somehow I have to deal with it, I will always have to..!

Everyday I'm learning, about performing, about arts, about my friends and family and...Me.

I did the best I could, my performances were not perfect but this is one of the reasons why I'm applying to an Art school, I want to learn and become a better artist day by day through hard work and a strong will.

Today I'm officially letting my parents watch the recordings, it costs quite a lot just to apply and since they are the ones who give me the money, I'll let them decide if it's worth it or not to send the tapes.

Wish me good luck!




Thanks to all those who patiently helped me in this, I would have actually gone crazy without you! :)


xC.

No comments:

Post a Comment