Monday, December 24, 2012

Xmas..Xmess

Woah, these days have been frantic, but Xmas Eve's finally here and I may can afford some rest..:)

I have been working hard on my audition and things are turning out to be pretty messy..!

The pianist I was working with couldn't play Don't rain on my Parade so I had to find a new one, hope everything will turn out as good as possible!

Thankfully, I got more and more help on the acting and dancing side, a really talented and kind Brown University grad offered to help me with my monologues and a friend of mine who is actually a ballet dancer is helping me with the coreography...I couldn't be more blessed!

After all, even if pretty messy, things are going pretty well, hope to figure out how to manage all this pianist thing!
Wishing for a Xmas miracle!
Fingers crossed :)




And Merry Xmas y'all!!

xC.


No comments:

Post a Comment