Monday, February 25, 2013

Oscar Night

I stayed up all night to watch the Academy Awards last night but it  did totally worth it!

Jen Law's Dior haute couture gow totally blown my mind, she looked perfect in that!!

So bad, in my opinion, Anne Hathaway's dress weren't really appropriate for the occasion, I didn't like it at all.

However, the performances have been spectacular and against all odds, Seth MacFarlane did a great job in the end!

I know many think that that b00b song was offensive as well as the TED moment..but after all, we all knew there would have been this kind of moments when the Academy announced him ad this year's host, didn't we?
Anyway, the song actually made me laugh after all.

I would have expected that Silver Linings Playbook would have won at least a couple of Oscars, I loved it so much I watched it like 3 times in 1 day ahah!

I'm so happy Jennifer Lawrence won the Academy for Best Actress in a leading role, she was simply perfect in Silver Linings, it was almost impossible for her to not win!
She also managed her falling in a really gracious and mature way, she's perfect.. :)

On the other hand I liked so much Hugh Jackman's performance in Les Mis that I took for granted he would have won the Academy for best actor! I was very disappointed when he actually didn't!
 Anne Hathaway did great, she deserved that Oscar!

It's been a great Oscar Night overall, with many surprises and full of crazy talented people!






No comments:

Post a Comment