Wednesday, October 10, 2012

TV shows

I've just spent the last 10 days catching up the whole 5 seasons of Queer as Folk (I was like 7 when the series aired so of course I wasn't allowed to watch such an explicit show. Anyway at the time I didn't even knew it existed) and I'm just..just...full of so many feelings I can't deal with!

I should stop letting all these TV shows break my fangirl's heart..

Anyway, I totally loved the show, the way every character grew up through the seasons an even how it ended in some way.


I just love how actors and all the people involved in the production managed to shoot such uneasy scenes (like explicit sex scenes and so), the work, the passion..just everything!

ALSO, I just discovered that Randy Harrison (who played Justin in QaF) portrayed the character of Boq in my fav Broadway musical EVER Wicked! I never read the names of the cast except for the original one so I was so excited when I found out he was the 2nd Boq when Idina and Kristin were still on the show!

So now I'm also enchanted by the incredible acting/singing/dancing skills of Randy, another reason for admiring him so much!


I really wish I can be part of something like that one day, to really inspire other artists like the ones I admire inspire me..!

Here's a couple of videos of Randy singing!










No comments:

Post a Comment