Sunday, September 30, 2012

Deals

Today I was wondering about how many things you have to deal with in life.
I've just finished high school and I realized that the outer world is just...different and so hard to live in..!
What to do, how to relate with different people, money, expectations, what you want, expectations, money...

Well, you have to figure out how to deal with expectations and money mainly!

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels kind of trapped between these two heavy things.
Your financial situation doesn't always allows you to do what you want and on the other side you have the burden  of expectations of your friends and family on you that may not let you realize what you really want to do.

Personally, I'm just trying to not giving a heck of these "boundaries" and I figured out what I want to do even if I may feel judged and not much understood.

So, you basically have to pick between do what you feel is right for you or give a try to what the people around you think would be good for you (and if these two options match...lucky you!).

What do you think? What would you do?

xC.

No comments:

Post a Comment